Response to Covid-19
Providing care for our patients and their loved ones has been challenging during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality care in these difficult times. Safety is our top priority. We have taken the following measures to keep our staff, patients, and their family safe:
- Weekly COVID-19 testing for all staff members
- PPE on hand for all staff members including masks, gloves, gowns, and hand sanitizer.Virtual interdisciplinary team meetings with medical director to go
- over each patient’s care plan.
- Frequent educational team meetings to discuss current CDC guidelines.
- Virtual visits for patients and families